- A genotyping microarray, based on the allele-specific primer extension (ASPE) method, was used and preliminary validation was examined from the five patients and five controls that were already known their genotypes by DNA sequencing analysis.
- DNA Nanolithography Enables Highly Ordered Recognition Interface in Microfluidic Chip for Efficient Capture and Release of Circulating Tumor Cells.
- A microfluidic chip for rapid analysis of DNA melting curves for BRCA2 mutation screening
- Centrifugal microfluidic lab-on-a-chip system with automated sample lysis, DNA amplification and microarray hybridization for identification of enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli culture isolates
- The universal dual-mode aptasensor for simultaneous determination of different bacteria based on naked eyes and microfluidic-chip together with magnetic DNA encoded probes
celia kitzinger celia kitzinger york cia kids cia kids camp cia kids classes cia kids code cia kids cooking cia kids games cia kids gov cia kids page cia kids program cia kids zone cla kids clakids.org clia kit clia waived pregnancy kits clia waived rsv kits clima kids turma da monica clima kissimmee clima kissimmee florida clio kids throwing rocks enzymes and substrates enzymes are a type of enzymes are considered enzymes are proteins enzymes are what type of biological molecule enzymes definition enzymes definition biology enzymes examples enzymes for digestion enzymes for wine enzymes function enzymes graph enzymes in biology enzymes in biotechnology enzymes in body enzymes in brain enzymes in honey enzymes in liver enzymes in spanish enzymes in the blood after a heart attack enzymes roles enzymes speed up biochemical reactions by enzymes structure enzymes work by